May 23, 2016
RADX Announces Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) at IEEE IMS 2016
New 26.5 GHz LibertyGT 1410 Achieves Watershed 100% POI with Full Accuracy on 320 Nanosecond Minimum Duration Signals by Harnessing 765 MHz Analysis Bandwidth and up to 62 Million FFTs per Second DSP Throughput Capability.
Automating Microwave Measurements with Software Defined Synthetic Instrumentation
“Traditional RF/microwave test and measurement (T&M) instruments are dedicated “boxes” built with application specific and general purpose silicon, firmware and embedded software. In contrast, software defined synthetic instruments (SDSI) “synthesize” multiple instruments – spectrum analyzers, digital storage oscilloscopes, RF receivers, signal generators – with digital signal processing (DSP) software and firmware on commercial embedded multicore processors and field programmable gate arrays (FPGA).” – Read More…
Founded in 2011 by Ross Q. Smith, Robert “Wade” Lowdermilk and Dragan Vuletic, RADX Technologies, Inc., is a DSP-focused technology start-up that provides a wide range of cost-effective, high-performance, COTS technologies, products, solutions and services to commercial and government end-users, OEMs and system integrators at multiple levels of integration.
RADX has a solid team of seasoned DSP and systems experts recognized the world over in developing industry-leading FPGA, multi-core CPU, and GPGPU-based wireless and wired communications systems with a focus on Software-Defined Radio (SDR) and Cognitive Radio (CDR) applications including SATCOM, mobile radio and cellular applications. RADX is also currently developing COTS Software Defined Synthetic Instrumentation (SDSI) M&T solutions for RF, Wireless Comms (including SDR & CR systems) and Microwave applications that leverages the RADX team’s extensive experience in this emerging field.
RADX is both a Xilinx Alliance Partner Member and a National Instruments Silver Alliance Partner with RF and Wireless Specialty designation. With decades of collective experience developing advanced DSP-based solutions that employ Xilinx FPGA, multi-core CPU, GPGPU-based and PXI/PXIe-technologies with the latest development methodologies, combined with a flexible business model, RADX is an ideal technology partner for small and large businesses and institutions who seek a combination of high-performance and cost-effective solutions.
RADX PRODUCTS—Focus on COTS Software, Solutions & Value Add
- LibertyGT™ Family of COTS Software Defined Synthetic Instrumentation (SDSI) Firmware, Software and Solutions for Wireless Comms, RF & Microwave Measurement & Test
- FrontierEQ™ COTS EdgeQAM IP Core Sets and Reference Platforms for Cable TV OEMs
- Products available at all levels of integration
RADX TECHNOLOGIES & EXPERTISE—Focus On COTS Software, Solutions and Tech Insertion
- High Performance DSP Algorithm Design, Analysis and Implementation Using FPGA, Multi-Core CPUs, GPGPUs and Heterogeneous Architectures using Embedded, PC-based and PXI/PXIe Systems
- SDR & CR Design, Analysis and Implementation for SATCOM, point-to-point, mobile radio, WiFi and cellular networks
- SDSI Design, Analysis and Implementation for Wireless Communications, RF & Microwave Measurement & Test
- Deep Expertise in Xilinx ISE, System Generator, Vivado, NI LabVIEW, C, C++, MATLAB/SimuLink and Related Development Tools
- Proto and Demo/Dev PCB, PCBA & System Design and Implementation
- Deep Expertise in Physical and Media Access Control Layers including Advanced Modulation Schemes, High Dynamic Range Solutions, High Performance Timing and Carrier Synchronization